Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Here's how my day at work is going so far...

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

that is all. I'm going to knit club tonight. Chipotle, baby.

It's not the big bosses, they're all being lovely. It's that my assistant has become possessed by the haunting spirits of the horrible ones that used to be here...she's psycho today, WON'T STOP TALKING, GRUNTING, BITCHING, and isn't being very nice at training our new person. I'd help, but I can't keep up with my OWN crap that's majorly behind, so I just told the nice new lady that she's really a kind person, but just gets a bit pissy when she's stressed, so hang in there.

Where was I? OH yeah, AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think I'm needing a glass or four of wine. get me mellow, nope, just get me outta here. Is it 2:45 yet?

OK, it's 12:35, everyone's at lunch, all is calm, the Smiths Ask is on my little internet radio station, I'm all mellow and much better. Funny how the Smiths singing about the bomb can put you in a better mood, but it works. calm calm calm thoughts. I was actually sitting here with my fingers in my ears as the new lady started talking as much as the asst. and it was chaos over in the corner of the dammed. 2 more hours....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...