Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The "BEFORE" shot...unblocked sock yarn lace scarf

 photo unblockedlacescarf.jpg
Man, I love sock yarn scarves. LOVE sock yarn scarves. Don't get me wrong, I love my hand knit socks, but some sock yarns just NEED to be worn where everyone can see...where they're a focal part of your ensemble (plus it's awkward to hop about on one foot showing off fabulous sock yarn). One other thing I LOVE about sock yarn scarves is the big BEFORE and AFTER shots! I feel like I'm part of a reality TV show here.......here's the "Before" above. Quite lovely, good texture, color and you can see the potential, but just WAIT until I perform the magic of the makeover (Blocking).....coming tomorrow, the WOW AFTER shot! Also coming tomorrow, a FREE PATTERN to showcase your favorite skein of hand dyed sock yarn. What's that? AND the pattern has ABSOLUTELY NO PURLING! Can I get a WHAT? WHAT! WHAT! Don't have a favorite skein of yarn sitting about that wants to shine and shimmy and show off around your neck? No worries....visit the TreasureGoddess Etsy Shop for some ideas.....amazing yardage AND loverly color AND great pricing? Awesome Blossom! Now come back and see us tomorrow for the WOW Shot!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...