Friday, April 19, 2013

Bathroom Knit Stalking

Cutest Lamb Ever photo sweetlittlesmilinglamb.jpg

So yesterday in the bathroom at work there was this coffee cup sitting on the counter with the cutest little lamb on it you ever saw. Not this lamb, but I wasn't able to get a photo without looking like a serious CREEP as there was some traffic in the bathroom. I will say I tried, but gave up after the 2nd attempt. Anyway, a normal knitter would've probably made note of the cup and went on her way....but I've not ever claimed to be a normal knitter.... Let's just say my hands were VERY clean as I kept washing them over and stopping each time someone came near the cup, then back to washing hands again. After the owner finally claimed the cup, I asked if she was a knitter. After complimenting her on her lovely handknit cabled sweater and she on my lovely shawl (knitted by my dear friend CheryKnits) we had a short chat about yarn, knitting and how sad it is that Knit Wit is no longer open in Olathe. I did behave myself enough to not follow her all the way to her desk (it's a big building) so I wasn't a truly creepy knit stalker, just a normal knit stalker. Knitters. We're EVERYWHERE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...