Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Let it snow! & Free 2 hour scarf pattern

We woke up to the first snow of the season, about 4-6" of pure winter wonderland outside! Since I was given exactly 24 hours to recover from bronchitis, I wasn't due at work until noon so we had time to play! Meet snowman Fred:





Birthday girls each wearing our scarves, aren't we fashionistas? DON'T look at the hair, as I'd been rained on at least 3 times that day.



And we can't forget Joe Cool himself:




And, just in case we forgot this was a knitting blog, here's what's going on:
Boob Tube only has about 2 inches left and pic of the fabric is below right with the UFO's in side column. Knit along tank is going very well, pic is down below on right as well. Since I have about 4 more scarves to make for Xmas presents and NOT enough time to do them, I found another COOL free pattern that's supposed to be a 2hr project....

Splash + Squiggle 2 hour scarf from Crystal Yarns free patterns. It's supposed to only use one ball of each yarn, knit together on sz 17 needles, so I thought I'd give it a try as it looks CUTE! Click the pic to get to the pattern:




I really need to update more free links on the free knitting patterns page, but for now, here's about a MILLION free patterns from the crystal yarns site, there's some really cute stuff in there!

Crystal Yarns Free Patterns

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...